400k cardpack.png
500k icon_quicksilver.pngblackflag.png
750k icon_quicksilver.pngblueflag.png
1mil icon_quicksilver.pnggreenflag.png

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think its chicken tinykitty that obw isn't on the power up for this. left off the best support character in the avengers group.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    D3 posted some info in the announcement section. Sounds really challenging, especially if your alliance is not organized. Event starts at 12 noon est on Friday. Good luck everyone!
  • Powered Up: Quicksilver Nick Fury icon_blackwidow.png *3 Captain America*3 Iron man*3 Hulk Scarlet Witch Thor*3 Captain America 2* Black Widow*1 Hawkeye *1 Iron Man 1* Hawkeye*2 Thor*2
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 691 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Daredevil and Loki should be useful against sentries.
  • Daredevil and Loki should be useful against sentries.
    says who
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 691 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGGLQV1k0Is mentions that sentries turn new tiles into special tiles.
  • The video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGGLQV1k0Is mentions that sentries turn new tiles into special tiles.
    not watching it - things might be changed from the video....don't trust it till its in game.

#REMEMBERPROFESSORX #REMEMBERQUICKSILVER
  • How come there's no OBW powered up in this event? The video said all the avengers characters would be powered up. All models would be powered up.
  • _xdrew wrote:
    How come there's no OBW powered up in this event? The video said all the avengers characters would be powered up. All models would be powered up.
    beast is an avenger 4* thor is an avenger black panther is an avenger sentry is an avenger blade is an avenger doom is an avenger luke cage is an avenger magneto is an avenger ares is an avenger storm is an avenger spiderman is an avenger invisible woman is an avenger human torch is an avenger Mystique is an avenger deadpool is an avenger she-hulk is an avenger iron fist is an avenger daredevil is an avenger loki is an avenger squirrel girl is an avenger venom is an avenger

1*s - Black Widow (Modern), Iron Man 35, Hawkeye (Classic).
    2*s - Thor (Marvel Now!), Hawkeye (Modern), Captain America (Modern), Wolverine (Astonishing X-Men).
    3*s - Black Widow (Grey Suit), Iron Man 40, Thor (Modern), Captain America (Steve Rogers), the Hulk, Spider-Man, Falcon, Captain Marvel (Modern).
    4*s - Nick Fury.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=15877&hilit=avenger+earth%27s+mightiest&p=220133&view=show#p220133
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Avengers_members
  • _xdrew wrote:
    How come there's no OBW powered up in this event? The video said all the avengers characters would be powered up. All models would be powered up.

I think it's to keep the (already massively large) amount of buffs in check. 4* - 1, 3* - 7, 2* - 3, 1* - 3.

Provides a wide amount of playables.
    Also not buffed is Thor Goddess, but not being buffed is not the same as being locked out - it's not a Heroic event.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,000 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wonder how long ROUND 1 last 12 hours?

LOL wasted 4k on getting a 1 star hawkeye icon_e_smile.gif then 650 HP for a slot for him
  • mgallop
    mgallop Posts: 120
    Options
    _xdrew wrote:

I think the argument is that OBW is BW's costume when she was a villain fighting against the Avengers. Similar 4hor is not a member of the Avengers.
  • Jathro
    Jathro Posts: 323 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Powered up Scarlet Witch should be helpful...
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Options
    j12601 wrote:
    Round 1 - Fight!

More information as it comes out.
    You may also want to refer to the Official Announcement from Kabir

POWERED-UP:
    :star:star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_nickfury.png
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    icon_blackwidow.png
    icon_captainamerica.png
    icon_hulk.png
    icon_ironman.png
    :quicksilver:
    :scarletwitch:
    icon_thor.png
    star.pngstar.png
    icon_captainamerica.png
    icon_hawkeye.png
    icon_thor.png
    star.png
    icon_blackwidow.png
    icon_hawkeye.png
    icon_ironman.png

Dunno if it's true across the board, but my preview shows the following rewards:

7000: Standard token
    10000: 100 Iso-8
    14000: Rainbow AP stockpile
    21000: 25 HP
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    So we can't play 4thor against 2-3thor but she's not considered a version of thor for this event?
  • _xdrew wrote:

I do believe OBW in her capacity did not serve as an Avenger and so probably will not be playable in the Ultron event. I did not watch the video but the event rules says featured Avengers so other Avengers like Beast, Spiderman, Ares, Wolverine, Luke Cage, She-Hulk, Daredevil, Storm, Sentry, Iron Fist, Falcon, Squirrel Girl, and Captain Marvel/Ms. Marvel, won't be of any use. This event will rely on movie based Avengers characters which includes Nick Fury, although technically he is not an Avenger but only an honorary member, in the comics.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did anyone else notice the Easter Egg in the announcement?

If you take the first letter of each of the paragraphs, and rearrange them a little, adding some new letters and taking a few that you don't need away, you get "Moonstone kicks Ultron's butt".

Which is obviously the only reason why she's not powered up, even though she's the best character in the game, she'd just be too powerful.

She'll have her own movie soon, mark my words, and then just watch the amazing new events that will appear.
  • Looks exciting, can't wait !

Sadly I'm only missing Nick Fury. Hopefully i'll get him in the tokens during the event.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Moon Roach wrote:
    Did anyone else notice the Easter Egg in the announcement?

If you take the first letter of each of the paragraphs, and rearrange them a little, adding some new letters and taking a few that you don't need away, you get "Moonstone kicks Ultron's butt".

Which is obviously the only reason why she's not powered up, even though she's the best character in the game, she'd just be too powerful.

She'll have her own movie soon, mark my words, and then just watch the amazing new events that will appear.

Ah, I was racking my brain on that mystery for months now! Glad to know it was such an obvious statement I was missing. That's like putting an Easter Egg in that the sky is Blue, or Bacon tastes good!

Sounds like I better dump some of this stockpiled Iso of mine into my 3rd Moonstone. You can never have enough Control Shift in an event like this!
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    To be fair, Moonstone's purple is a cheap-ish clutch move to possibly prevent a drop tile from hitting the bottom. She just doesn't bring much else to the fight.