Oscorp Heroic (April 24-May 1)

Options
Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
Anyone else see that Oscorp Heroic starts in 12minutes? Progression Reward is Steve Rogers Red and 3-150 is She Hulk.

Edit:I decided to edit my post to include the Event details seeing as how noone else made one. This is my first time creating one so I apologize if I miss any details.

Powered Up:
:star:star.pngstar.png
icon_captainamerica.png
icon_lukecage.png
icon_squirrelgirl.png
star.pngstar.png
icon_blackwidow.png
icon_magneto.png
icon_ms_marvel.png
star.png
icon_ironman.png
icon_storm.png

Progression Rewards:
100: Standard Token
500: 100 iso8.png
1000: Rainbow damage boost
2000: healthpack.png
3000: Rainbow AP stockpile
4000: 250 iso8.png
5000: star.pngstar.pngicon_ms_marvel.pngredflag.png
6000: 250 iso8.png
8000: Event token
10000: 250 iso8.png
12000: star.pngstar.pngicon_blackwidow.pngblueflag.png
15000: 500 iso8.png
20000: 50 imcoin.png
25000: star.pngstar.pngicon_magneto.pngredflag.png
30000: 1000 iso8.png
35000: Event token
40000: 1000 iso8.png
45000: star.pngstar.pngstar.pngicon_captainamerica.pngredflag.png

Placement awards:
1-2. Awards for 3-10, plus : icon_starlord.png : yellowflag.png
3-10. icon_shehulk.pngblueflag.pngredflag.pnggreenflag.png , 3000 iso8.png , 100 imcoin.png
11-20. icon_shehulk.pngredflag.pnggreenflag.png , 2500 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
21-50: icon_shehulk.pngredflag.pnggreenflag.png , 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
51-100. icon_shehulk.pnggreenflag.png, 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
101-150. icon_shehulk.pnggreenflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
151-200. icon_humantorch.pnggreenflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
201-300. icon_humantorch.pnggreenflag.png, 1000 iso8.png, 25 imcoin.png
301-400. icon_humantorch.pnggreenflag.png, 500 iso8.png
401-500. Standard token x 3, 250 iso8.png
501-600. Standard token x 2, 250 iso8.png
601-800. Standard token, 250 iso8.png
801-1000. 250 iso8.png

Alliance rewards:
1-2. icon_shehulk.pnggreenflag.png, 2000 iso8.png, 250 imcoin.png
3-50. icon_shehulk.pnggreenflag.png, 2000 iso8.png, 100 imcoin.png
51-100. icon_shehulk.pnggreenflag.png, 2000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
101-250. 1500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
251-500. 1000 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
501-1000. 500 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
1001-1750. 250 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
1751-2500: 200 iso8.png, 50 imcoin.png
2501-5000: 200 iso8.png
5001-10000: 140 iso8.png

I haven't joined yet so I don't know anyother details. Feel free to let me know and I'll add accordingly.

Comments

• Thankfully it isn't a new character
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Indeed... okay the PvP season is more or less ending but you would have thought Ultron would be enough.

I guess this is for all the people not in large alliances.
  • Punisher5784
    Options
    Maybe they just don't consider Ultron a PVE event, it's more of a special event similar to DDQ because it's the same thing over and over again while PVE at least has different stages of enemies.
  • frostCoH
    frostCoH Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Indeed... okay the PvP season is more or less ending but you would have thought Ultron would be enough.

I guess this is for all the people not in large alliances.

I was assuming that too, my alliance has 3 people 2 collectors with a few people at level caps no 4* level capped though. And one that is still running * char.

I assume we will be totally unable to get even one Witch cover icon_e_sad.gif
    And, since I only need 2 more covers to level Shulk, I'll have to hold my nose and to Oscorp Heroic.

I really, really, hate this event.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm only really playing this for the LazyCap progression cover, so hopefully that won't be too difficult, especially with focusing more on the Ultron event. That said, given how the scores look at the moment in my bracket, hitting the progression might hit Top 150 at this rate. That may change when the vets finish Ultron, but since this is a heroic, maybe not...
  • Almost no one is playing this in my bracket. I jumped to t500/1000 after clearing the first 2 nodes. I just started a single pass of the nodes and I'm already top 150 with less than 3 hours to go in the first wave.
    I like that my IM35 is boosted 40 levels to 41. They've made this much more newbie friendly.
  • daibar wrote:
    Almost no one is playing this in my bracket. I jumped to t500/1000 after clearing the first 2 nodes. I just started a single pass of the nodes and I'm already top 150 with less than 3 hours to go in the first wave.
    I like that my IM35 is boosted 40 levels to 41. They've made this much more newbie friendly.
    they had to make it more newbie friendly, they dont wanna repeat Juggernaut heroic '14

---

I don't understand why they're running this when ultron is up, but I guess non-alliance folks need something to do. Not that I'm complaining. Another easy, irrelevant PVE that I can partially ignore....
  • Very new players have almost no shot at beating Ultron or even doing that much damage. It makes sense that there's a heroic catering to newbies out there right now. What doesn't make sense is that some people insist on trying to do everything just because you used to be able to when there wasn't enough to do in MPQ. The game is changing, expanding, and we're overall better for it.
  • daibar wrote:
    Very new players have almost no shot at beating Ultron or even doing that much damage. It makes sense that there's a heroic catering to newbies out there right now. What doesn't make sense is that some people insist on trying to do everything just because you used to be able to when there wasn't enough to do in MPQ. The game is changing, expanding, and we're overall better for it.
    interesting, so are you saying ultron doesn't scale down for noobs? I guess that's not really possible since you can't scale 20 people's rosters(well you could, but I doubt that's what's happening).

I guess if noobs are locked out of Ultron progression they'd need something else to do, yeah.
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    daibar wrote:
    Very new players have almost no shot at beating Ultron or even doing that much damage. It makes sense that there's a heroic catering to newbies out there right now. What doesn't make sense is that some people insist on trying to do everything just because you used to be able to when there wasn't enough to do in MPQ. The game is changing, expanding, and we're overall better for it.

This is exactly what I was asking for last year. There should be more events running than anyone person could possibly place well in.
  • patrice789
    patrice789 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Currently #1 in my bracket

Would love to finish this event #1 (or #2 is fine with me icon_e_smile.gif )

Well, I needed something to do when not doing th Ultron event icon_cool.gif
  • I don't think I played more than a few nodes in a Heroic event in the past, but this one if kinda fun. The reason is that Cage and LCap got to 150+110 after I decided to level them since I used them heavily in the Ultron pve. Can someone tell if there will be another sub opening? I played once every node, but I still see a portion of the map in main that is closed. I don't see a progression bar so I don't know what is going on.

Edit: nvm, I missed that the sub was timed.
  • stowaway
    stowaway Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pwuz_ wrote:
    daibar wrote:

This is exactly what I was asking for last year. There should be more events running than anyone person could possibly place well in.

I've always felt that this game won't really be ready for release until this is true. (We've all been beta testing up until now, haven't we?) But a lot of us are going to have some growing pains as we finally figure out that it's ok to see an event and not try to be competitive in it.
  • Punisher5784
    Options
    I noticed this post had a high amount of views, then I realize that no one had created a PVE discussion page for this PVE, so I edited my original post to include the Reward Structure.

While I realize that most of us are busy playing Ultron, including myself as I hadn't even opened Oscorp yet, some of us are dabbling in this PVE for the newly buffed She-Hulk. Plus, we needed this page for the Reward History of PVE's. I know I tend to look back at past events to see what was rewarded previously and when the event was last ran.

So, start the discussion and enjoy MPQ!
  • I noticed this post had a high amount of views, then I realize that no one had created a PVE discussion page for this PVE, so I edited my original post to include the Reward Structure.

While I realize that most of us are busy playing Ultron, including myself as I hadn't even opened Oscorp yet, some of us are dabbling in this PVE for the newly buffed She-Hulk. Plus, we needed this page for the Reward History of PVE's. I know I tend to look back at past events to see what was rewarded previously and when the event was last ran.

So, start the discussion and enjoy MPQ!
    most likely this event was being put on the backburner b/c Ultron is much more lucrative/new/fun/not-heroic

Obviously people are still doing it, but it's hard to get excited about a heroic where you have to face ares every other node

But the roster is pretty good for this one, OBW being opposite purple generators makes nodes much much more bearable.
    ~~~

It's looking like my alliance will top 100 it, but my personal rank is horrible because I had to focus ultron. my she-hulk is 5/5/2 so I'm not gonna cry over it.
  • This is looking like it'll be the first PVE I've ever consciously skipped since I started the game 18 months ago. And it feels good.
  • GameDemonKing
    Options
    For some reason the event is down. Will the event be fixed?
  • For some reason the event is down. Will the event be fixed?
    Magic 8-Ball is cloudy
  • patrice789
    patrice789 Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    This is looking like it'll be the first PVE I've ever consciously skipped since I started the game 18 months ago. And it feels good.

Since I play more PVE than PVP, tha fact that I skipped the last 3 PVE events, I wasn't happy with (Stupid Kingpin event icon_e_sad.gif ). I figured since no hardcore players are gonna play it, I thought might as well play it out to the max.

So far #1 and doing great icon_e_smile.gif
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Outage has probably cost me a shot at Red Steve, doubt i'll make up the 33k and run Ultron as well..

Suppose it's better for those not pushing Ultron