Avengers Vs Ultron (April 29 - May 3)

Options
jojeda654
jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
POWERED UP:
star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_ironman.pngicon_nickfury.png
star.pngstar.pngstar.png
icon_blackwidow.pngicon_captainamerica.pngicon_hulk.pngicon_ironman.pngicon_quicksilver.pngicon_scarletwitch.pngicon_thor.png
star.pngstar.png
icon_captainamerica.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_thor.png
star.png
icon_blackwidow.pngicon_hawkeye.pngicon_ironman.png

Ultron Prime Progression rewards:
6000 500 iso8.png
12k Standard Token
20k Stockpile
30k healthpack.png
75k 1000 iso8.png
100k cardpack.png
150k 25 imcoin.png
200k cardpack.png
300k 25 imcoin.png
400k cardpack.png
500k icon_scarletwitch.pnggreenflag.png
750k icon_scarletwitch.pngblueflag.png
1mil icon_scarletwitch.pngpurpleflag.png

Ultron Prime Mission rewards:
Nodes 1-5 cardpack.png
Node 6 icon_ironman.pngblueflag.png
Node 7 icon_ironman.pngredflag.png
Node 8 icon_ironman.pngblackflag.png

Comments

• puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    Options
    here we go again. Good luck everyone! icon_cool.gif
  • elcondore
    elcondore Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    For some reason my Scarlet Witch is not showing up even though I have the required character, anybody else? I love you D3 icon_eek.gif
  • Philly79
    Philly79 Posts: 422 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    No IM:HB reward? I been having **** luck with tokens....
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    elcondore wrote:
    For some reason my Scarlet Witch is not showing up even though I have the required character, anybody else? I love you D3 icon_eek.gif

Having the same problem icon_e_sad.gif
  • Philly79
    Options
    Nevermind, I found him...his covers are rewards for the last 3 nodes of prime mode.
  • IReallyHatePVP
    Options
    none.png
    PM me if any board alliance needs a merc for AvU the redux.
    I managed to get a purpleflag.pngicon_scarletwitch.png in a reward token before the servers caught fire.

With my roster and my RL schedule, I can reliably drop the health bar 35k (+ or - level variables) every 8 hrs.
    Again, PM me here if interested. I'll make my choice by 10PM DST tonight, due to RL scheduling.
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    elcondore wrote:

Apparently you have to manually select SW from your roster and then it will be valid. For some reason she does not automatically occupy the main slot.
  • CaseyJones
    Options
    Here we go again. Servers have crashed like in Ultron 1. Great.
  • Servers survived 25 mins. Impressive! Get your **** together, even blizzard-activision handles their launches better and that's not a good thing..
  • Daslurch
    Daslurch Posts: 3
    Options
    Yep crashed for me too. I was in and got booted. Hope they can get this sorted soon.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It takes far less actual time to actually defeat and unlock an Ultron level than the time it takes to actually connect to the event itself. :/
  • And let the server issues recommence! Got through one node before the dreaded "comm link disruption".

On another note, I'm not liking the required characters for the sub-nodes. With my 2*-3* transition team, this event is hard (and often not that fun) enough. I never got a Scarlet Witch from the last Ultron event and now she's required for 2 of the 5 nodes. Also don't have a Hulk of Cap (no Steve Rodgers and I don't want sucky 2* Cap on my roster). Iron Man is the only node left for me to play, so I'm basically going to have to be playing the same two nodes, Ultron Prime and Iron Man sub-node, for the next four days. Not awesome.
  • Cymmina
    Cymmina Posts: 413 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    clagsmd wrote:
    And let the server issues recommence! Got through one node before the dreaded "comm link disruption".

On another note, I'm not liking the required characters for the sub-nodes. With my 2*-3* transition team, this event is hard (and often not that fun) enough. I never got a Scarlet Witch from the last Ultron event and now she's required for 2 of the 5 nodes. Also don't have a Hulk of Cap (no Steve Rodgers and I don't want sucky 2* Cap on my roster). Iron Man is the only node left for me to play, so I'm basically going to have to be playing the same two nodes, Ultron Prime and Iron Man sub-node, for the next four days. Not awesome.

The nodes rotate every round and every refresh. You *can* use non-powered up OBW for Black Widow nodes (at least you could last time, I didn't check this time before the disruptions started).
  • Philly79
    Options
    I am really enjoying the claim reward/ network error that I keep getting...says to try again later but it is an endless cycle of trying to claim/ error so there is no later...**** guys c'mon

well got back in long enough to claim my rewards and see that all events are gone...nice work d3...glad I was not participating in the Earth's Mightiest pvp...anyone think that two pvp events and lightning rounds + heroic and 2 ultron events might just be too much for the servers to handle??? good thing all of these events are timed.... icon_e_confused.gif
  • Cymmina
    Options
    Corrections:

500k = SW Green
    750k = SW Blue
    1M = SW Purple

Round 6 = Hulkbuster Blue
    Round 7 = Hulkbuster Red
    Round 8 = Hulkbuster Black
  • Cymmina wrote:
    clagsmd wrote:
    And let the server issues recommence! Got through one node before the dreaded "comm link disruption".

The nodes rotate every round and every refresh. You *can* use non-powered up OBW for Black Widow nodes (at least you could last time, I didn't check this time before the disruptions started).

Yeah, guess I'm just done for round one now that I beat the Iron Man node and am locked out of the rest. I was hoping to get in and rack up as many points as I could early, since I start to get outclassed by round 6 or so. Hopefully the rotation gets better for me in round 2, but there's still going to be 2 SW required ones that I won't be able to play.
  • SpiderKev
    SpiderKev Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    Round 4 is broken, it can't be played...
  • Turbosmooth
    Turbosmooth Posts: 213
    Options
    Thank goodness *** Black Widow and Captain Americas are still powered up. Really can't imagine playing against the bomb drops without them. I add Punisher to finish the match faster.
  • Had to add a roster slot for a 2* Cap with 1 cover. That node should be interesting as event progresses. icon_rolleyes.gif
    My alliance almost finished round 6 before time ran out, so no SW cover. This is going to blow chunks.
  • Cymmina
    edited April 2015
    Options
    It looks like Ultron has more HP this time around. Should make it easier for everyone in the alliance to hit progression
    1 75k
    2 150k -> 225k
    3 450k -> 500k
    4 1m -> 1.5m
    5 2m -> 3m
    6 3m -> 5.5m
    7 4.5m -> ?
    8 6m -> ?